- No long term contracts to bind you.
- You maintain control.
- No two facilities are alike.
About Bugs will. . .
* Seal cracks and crevices with silicone calk to eliminate pest entry points and nesting sites.
* Install bait stations for mice and rats to control rodent populations.
* Treat wall voids, pipe chase and baseboards with residual insecticides for insect pests.
* Provide exterior perimeter treatments to control pests before they enter your facility.
Covered Pests Include:
*ants, centipedes, mice, rats, spiders, silverfish, roaches, flies, millipedes, earwigs, and bees.
The following pests are excluded, but can be treated at an additional cost:
*termites, fleas, bats, and bed bugs.